How do I Destroy Objects, Multiplayer

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Now you can drop everything in your game with sound :)
  • DuckfaceNinja

You sound like you have a well established multiplayer, do you know how create walls/blocks randomly on the map when you start the game?

"do not calculate anything on peer." i got it!

• DuckfaceNinja

You sound like you have a well established multiplayer

Nothing that is complete, for now.

Tried RPG, bloody hell difficult, then I stopped. Then I tried my dream game to make, a CCG, which I learnt the importance of understanding the send message and how to fully exploit it. I would say send message is the core functionality in any mid-high scale game. I'm using it like 80% of my MP function in my CCG currently.

If I decide to go back to the RPG, I don't see myself having the same problem as before, except that it's better to start from scratch for that lol.

how do you know that the walls were arranged randomly on the map when you start the game?

Mind elaborate? I don't get the question.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • DuckfaceNinja sorry its only english translator ;/ I want to create on start of layout few randomly generated sprites (wallblock) on game layout.

• DuckfaceNinja sorry its only english translator ;/ I want to create on start of layout few randomly generated sprites (wallblock) on game layout.

If host sync the wallblock onstart of layout, then created object will appear on all peer as well. What you see on host is what you'll see on all peer.

• DuckfaceNinja i create simple action under HOST group, on start of layout > repeat 5 times create object.

Sprites are not created on start.

But when i put this event on outside this group (host) object are created but different to each peer

• But when i put this event on outside this group (host) object are created but different to each peer

That is because the peers create for themselves too, apart from those created by host.

What I meant by "done by host only" is you have to either make use the [condition: is host] or make it exclusive inside the host event group.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)