How to destroy object using Browser -> execute JavaScript

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • Might as well turn those animations into video files.

Wow! It is really great idea!) I definitely need to try this method) even if it does not work, thank you!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ST314 I use this plugin https://www.scirra.com/store/construct2 ... emory-3812

It works like a charm and I can unload a ton of stuff that I don't need anymore when they are destroyed and saves a lot of image memory in my game. You can unload whatever you want with one single action. It is not free but I use it in all my projects so it is totally worth it.

Thank you! But I know about this plugin. I have personal problems with payment (it's not a matter of price, it's about money transfer). Moreover, finding a solution to this problem gives me great experience, and if I find a solution to this problem I can put this plugin on forums or for an adequate price (Scirra created function to unload textures (Plugin/Sprite/runtime.js :202 typeProto.unloadTextures = function ()) and I need only to call this function correctly)

P.S I don't want to conflict with author of this plugin, I'm sure that he is an excellent programmer and a man, but $20 for such a simple plug-in is a lot

• I've recently created this idea regarding Memory Management which might be relevant.

It's also addressing the issue of the currently not customizable layout-to-layout loading process that is causing a lot of trouble for the more advanced types of games, which unfortunately even the recommended 3rd party unloading plugin currently can't deal with.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)