Creating Maximum Movement Indicators on a Board

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Run and Jump in 3 Dimensions! Take your platformer to the next level!
  • Damnit vee41, I was trying all sorts of complicated things and all you did was fix things by removing one line...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well that was my mistake, so it was easier for me :)

• Lol, sounds like the hammer story. (Original is ship engine)

A business owner is horrified to discover one morning that her company?s server is broken. Won?t boot up, won?t turn on. She calls a computer repair expert to come out and see what he can do.

The expert shows up, looks at the machine carefully, and even gives it a careful listen. He runs his fingers lightly on the side of the computer, and then taps it with a small hammer. The computer starts right up, the business owner is happy, and the expert goes away.

Two days later, the expert?s bill shows up. ?Computer repair, $500,? it says.

The business owner calls up the expert, angry. ?$500?! All you did was tap the computer, and you charged me $500?! I need to see an itemized version of your bill, to see why you thought that was worth $500.?

Two days later, the new bill arrives in the mail. ?Tapping the computer with a hammer, $1. Knowing where to tap it, $499.?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)