How do I cover the File Choose button with a sprite?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Source code, art assets and music tracks to remake this game
  • GPProd

If you look at the photo the Noncentz705 posted, the FileChooser object is selected, and the property sheet on the left of the phot shows the properties for the FileChooser. At the bottom, Noncentz705 has given the FileChooser object 'Id' property the name 'foo'.

In the same photo, the Event sheet shows the Condition and action. The action says:

'Browser Execute Javascript "foo.click();"

i.e. whatever the id of the FileChooser is, that is what needs to be before the ".click();".

If Tom would fix the forum, it would make this much easier.

If you still don'tget it, I'l upload to my dropbox.

Edit

Try the following: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yfjvsq1cbcioulr/FileChooserButton.capx?dl=1

hello

i see that you use "foo.click();"

how can i done the js call for touch event on mobile ?

thank you

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • GPProd

If you look at the photo the Noncentz705 posted, the FileChooser object is selected, and the property sheet on the left of the phot shows the properties for the FileChooser. At the bottom, Noncentz705 has given the FileChooser object 'Id' property the name 'foo'.

In the same photo, the Event sheet shows the Condition and action. The action says:

'Browser Execute Javascript "foo.click();"

i.e. whatever the id of the FileChooser is, that is what needs to be before the ".click();".

If Tom would fix the forum, it would make this much easier.

If you still don'tget it, I'l upload to my dropbox.

Edit

Try the following: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yfjvsq1cbcioulr/FileChooserButton.capx?dl=1

this is not working on mobile device

any hint please ?

thanks in advance

• Hi matrixreal

Sorry, but I have no experience - and quite frankly no real interest - in the mobile market, so I can't really help you with this, unfortunately.

I can only suggest that perhaps create your own thread and ask for assistance so that as many forum users as possible will notice your post.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)