What I'm trying to achive is to make game menu in HTML+JS, and then, after pressing button "PLAY" it loads construct2 canvas and starts the game with some particular parameters set with HTML elements.
Simple example, I have many options that affect game difficulty, lets say:
- number of enemies
- health of enemy
- damage of enemy
- speed of enemy
Or maybe even better - is it easy to access HTML DOM so I can read config directly from value of HTML input elements ?
Is it easy to access HTML DOM inside such dialogs, for lets say, again read HTML form ?
How about sending signals from outer HTML to C2 app ? If i make game menu panel with buttons that after clicking should call some action inside a game - is it possible ? Lets say I have a HTML button spawning unit inside strategy game, is it easy to achive such a thing ?
Since its a long post, lets sum it up with question list:
1. How to run C2 app with HTML/JS button ?
2. How to read data inside HTML DOM / JS scope from C2 app ?
3. How to run (open) jQueryUI dialogs from C2 app ?
4. How to retrive data inside jQueryUI dialogs from C2 app ?
5. How to send signal (execute C2 action/function or set an variable inside C2 app) from HTML to C2 app ?