How do my character choose different objects?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Adjusting the game screen for different resolutions (Letterbox scale)
  • Which bit? Looks like it should work. The width thing is separate but should also work but there may be bugs.

Yes now there's the other problem that when the bar arrives at 100 it destroys and the first operator return to the base but also the second operator return

• Yes again picking, you need to pick the operator in the function that sends them home. Sort out this for all your logic to pick the correct one.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I don't see an on start of layout event so for this you can run a special function, maybe pick all operators and get them to find a path? Depends how your game works.

• I don't see an On the start of layout event so for this you can run a special function, maybe pick all operators and get them to find a path? Depends on how your game works.

I resolved it alone by doing a global variable called start and that if is 1 they start all if is 0 they start alone.

But sometimes they choose the same object how can I put a random but not choosing the same because random can happen the same. I use to pick a random instance but sometimes they choose the same and it bugs

• I guess they're going to be picking random throughout the game as well? Better to lock them out from being picked by having a 'chosen' variable, set it true/false etc when an operator has picked it to a find a path to.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)