Hi Ashley. Thanks for answering.
Strange.. I've had some 300x300 png sequences, that was exported with 300x300, and not 512x512.
Well, since last Firefox update my app exported with r119 wasn't open anymore. I've installed the last r146, and now it opens just fine in Firefox, but in my iPad2 didn't. Gives me a black screen, and touching the screen plays the sounds randomly, sounds that where activated by touching at the spritesheets.
So looking at the files, I realized that the sprites where converted to less files with bigger sizes. Just wonder that might be the cause, reading some posts here about the consumption of the VRAM with bigger images.
If I could choose the size of the exported spritesheets, I would confirm if that's the cause.
Until then, my App won't open in iPad anymore.. :(
I'll try the new stable r152, and see what happens.