always array data and webstorage

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
This Girls Game allows young fashionistas to develop their taste and skills as a fashion designer.
  • Hello guys, first of all, Thanks for your aides so long.

I think, there is a big question with data issues, I will try to express it with my poor English:

As I know, we have so far three ways to save the data:

1. the webstorage (something like cookies)

2. PHP + Ajax (to read the DB or XML)

3. CVS plug-in (some kind of local save)

But it seems that they are all for certain use

For example:

If I want to make a multiple choices Question Game, where there is a lot of text to save(not by player, but by developpers) , Perhaps we should use CVS.

If this game is on line facebook game, perhaps we should use ajax to save all players' information and their score

If this game is a long game, we should perhaps save the information of process in a Webstorage

If this game , at the same time, is an offline game, we should perhaps save the information progress again in the CVS

I'm not sure if I was right.

The questions is: Now I really want to do somethine nice, which is multi-plateforme, which means, facebook, moblie, web brower, offline and online, is that possible? Which kind of methode should I choose? And if I should use them all, how to save the information?

Well, I'm not sure if I've already make my self clear. Thanks again, and kind regards

Yuanyuan

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)