Alternatives to Falling Blocks without Physic

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
In this template the music plays without looping in your game
  • RamPackWobble you only added some function when you click a block while is falling, it doesn't destroy.

? Works here on a pc and ipad - could you try again and let me know what you are running on ? the aliens are smaller than the earlier version in a grid of about 18 X 12 with a FPS display in top left ?

The ideas of using a plug in sounds good - but I've never tried any extra plugins yet (still trying to learn my way around the basic program...)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > RamPackWobble you only added some function when you click a block while is falling, it doesn't destroy.

>

> ? Works here on a pc and ipad - could you try again and let me know what you are running on ? the aliens are smaller than the earlier version in a grid of about 18 X 12 with a FPS display in top left ?

>

> The ideas of using a plug in sounds good - but I've never tried any extra plugins yet (still trying to learn my way around the basic program...)

RamPackWobble

I'm sorry. I already tested it on my iPod touch 4 and it's working fine, the problem is when you destroy a group of blocks, they don't fall togheter anymore, i already posted a .capx for you.

I don't think plugin is neccesary, it would cost you a lot of time.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)