How do I add object?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • ok Minor sorry for my forgotten...

when my main sprite bounce on the platform give me 1 point.. and when i collect 10 point give me a gold and when my ball take a gold gold give me 5 point...

this gold is a obect i want create.... ok?

please Minor help me

I do not know but this reasoning to translate it into script

everytime gain 10 score create this object...

last part i know... "create this object"

• You need to add a new variable like in my example and call it "object_create". Whenever you add points to your score also add it to this variable. So for every time bounce you add 1 to "score" and 1 to "object_create".

Like in my example compare when "object_create" is equal or greater than 10. Create your "gold object" and then subtract 10 from "object_create".

I can't do any more really you have my working example you have to add that to your game.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ok tnk you i have resolved with your system 2 global variable

• Dear Minor only one question... when i launch a game with a run layout button i have zero score ok???

because they appear just 4 items that I entered? I state that everything works now except for this thing ...

• Sorry I don't quite understand what you mean.

Shouldn't your score be 0 at the start?

• yes start to 0 but appear my object i have add

expression is

frist value "greater or equal" second value "score = 40" create object......................

because every 40 score i want create a object

• ok i have alreadi resolved with this expression

frist value "greater or equal" second value "40" create object...................... "this is correct"

instead

frist value "greater or equal" second value "score = 40" create object......................

for me can closed this post

tnk donelwero and Minor for their support

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)