How do I add admob to my game. #crosswalk

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Add SubRip (SRT) subtitles to your videos in Construct 3
  • no just used the updated plugin I put on there. What I suggest you do, is go to your files in your mobile phone..and delete all attemps to download/install the apk. Then go to your email and try to reinstall

• Well I got a little farther... I made sure all instances of my app , called SpaceDefender for now, were uninstalled.

Then I re downloaded it and then I re installed it.

It installed and I tried to open it. I saw a crosswalk loading icon, but then it comes up and says "unfortunately space defender has stopped.

so something is crashing..

I think I used your updated plugin at one point.. but I will try again. I also used one from here:

(4) Name: admob

(5) Plugin ID: com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.ad.admob

(6) Repo URL: https://github.com/cranberrygame/com.cr ... n.ad.admob

And that didnt work either.

• you should delete your whole intel XDK file and start from scratch using my step by step instruction. Sounds like somewhere you might have made a small error, also don't forget to re-delete the old APK on your phone now, else run into the same issue. Make sure you only using the plugin I posted!

• Thanks... I tried that. I deleted from my phone. I deleted the whole build from intel xdk and I rebuilt it. But it wont run when its exported with android/crosswalk. Should I post a screen shot of something? I this considered a construct bug?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • does it work with construct 2 preview?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)