upploading to scirra arcade breaks my game(in some browsers)

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
10 Royalty free music tracks for your indie games and projects.
  • Hey guys, i'm new here, yesterday i uploaded my second game to the Scirra Arcade, but i am having some problems. Sometimes the game gets totally messed up as soon as it detects a single mouse-click. This mostly happen in Firefox, but only for the Arcade version, i have had no similar problems when testing the game offline or when uploading it to my own website. Usually it works fine at first, but if i play a few times or when i reload the page stuff gets messed up. Its always the same things, objects get misplaced and values gets changed.

The game ends up looking like this , but its not supposed to

I really want to figure out what is causing this, but first i need to know if this is just happening to me or if its happening to everybody, and whether it is affecting more browsers than firefox.

here is the arcade version: tinyurl.com/olwk4nd

and here is the non-arcade version: fantasifolk.net/arrow

I would really appreciate if some of you guys could test them out and see if you get the same bug as me .

• You are going to have to provide a link or a name or we can't test it for you.

• You are going to have to provide a link or a name or we can't test it for you.

yea, i guess i do. To bad the forum post that told me i could post links with 250 rep was lying to me, someone should really change that.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • 50 manual pages later....

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)