'TUTORIAL' Increase Window size in cell phone look 18.5: 90 or similar (Note, S10, iPhone).

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Avoid obstacles and survive as long as you can!
  • I don't know if I'm in the right branch, but I want to help, which believes this and it worked for my Note 9 that uses 18: 5: 90 aspect.

I created an Options Menu which added the "Aspect 18: 5: 90" option and so I use the Switch to activate or deactivate.

Here the configuration, the Aspect that is in the image I have it deactivated because first my game will be on PC and in the end I activate Android n.n

And here is the configuration:

Here add a simple example

Original

*If you realize I had to reposition the objects to make it look good.

Well to reach the conclusion of how to enlarge the sides when you play a 16: 9 game you realize that the black edges are visible and you only have to measure 1 edge example 1cm measures, and that will convert it and it will come out when it measures:

unitconverters.net/typography/centimeter-to-pixel-x.htm

Here I leave the page you fill it with 1cm both sides if it were like that on your cell phone = approx 38cm and with this you should grow the screen in the middle of game operation.

* That if you enlarge the sides not TOP-Left as the images, well if it serves them Great !! because it served me, so you don't modify the C2 APP itself.

***Use Google Translator*** Im speak Spanish

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)