A simple game with different performances. Why it happens?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Adjusting the game screen for different resolutions (Letterbox scale)
  • plugins: cranberry iap/revmob

I believe that phonegap/cordova cli to build the application may be the solution. I've tried it and though the process is complicated, I got it. But when I opened the xcode file, I found tons of errors. After to fix almost all of them and generated the IPA file, the ads plugin and the splash screen didn't work, but the rest worked well. I wish I could count with a good tutorial about phonegap / cordova cli, but unfortunately, who knows the process doesn't want or doesn't has a free time to share.

You're talking about the iPhone-Version? And that version works great and has no (working) ads-plugin?

Did you tried to remove the ads-plugin in the Android-Version and looks If that helps?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You're talking about the iPhone-Version?

I tried to use cordova cli to build an IPA because it is easier for me.

[quote:29s7i2h0]And that version works great and has no (working) ads-plugin?

I'm talking about the process. If the plugins didn't worked, as the splash screen also, is because I don't know the whole process. Maybe an expert could clarify it for us.

[quote:29s7i2h0]Did you tried to remove the ads-plugin in the Android-Version and looks If that helps?

I didn't try it so far especially because I really need these plugins. Maybe I'll try it just for curiosity.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)