My latest compiled have these permissions by default: none of which I need for my game at all.
1. Storage, modify or delete contents of SD card.
2. Phone calls, read phone status and identity.
3. Network Comm, full network access.
4. Your location.
5. System tools, test access to protected storage (WTF does it need this?!)
6. Network Comm, view network connections.
7. Prevent device from sleeping (fine).
Exactly same game compiled via Intel Crosswalk:
1. Network Comm, view network connections.
Note that Storage permission to edit contents of SD card is NOT required for Webstorage saving to function at all.