Hello. I am intended to make a platformer game and now trying to choose an engine for it. So I have some questions about Construct functionality.
1. Does any of Android wrappers support Nvidia Shield?
2. Does gamepad work in node-webkit wrapped games?
3. If you want to make multiple resolutions (for example 1280x720 and 1920x1080) will you need multiple image sets for every resolution or it is possible to make only 1080 and shrink it somehow (I'm talking about node-webkit Windows executable)?
4. Can you change in-game how close the view is (like moving camera back and forth to a 2D scene)?
5. Can you make the game world generate randomly by a set of rules (like in �Valley Without Wind� or �Risk of Rain�)? Will it be possible to save such world in that case (as I understand it will have to store a huge amount of data)?