Please someone can try this apk?

0 favourites
  • It is not normal that the first time you run you have full screen but if you do "close all" then you lose the full screen.

no the first time i run the app i get margins i never get full screen ... the margins are there on my android phone from beginning doesnt matter what i do afterwards, is the resolution not being in the phones aspect ratio specifications, the only fix is to just enlarge the width of the project by 30 -40 px however you should use the default size 640x480 (which wold fill in for square tablets also not only wide screens.) or the half of it wold be 320x240 i should test that also on 320x240 this intrigues me also. cause a project at that small scale is much faster on android devices then a project above 640x480 like dramatically faster, and it only makes sense, less memory used to drawcalls.

Edit2: so i redone the test on 430x240 that fixes the margins, however now remains the 320x240(but this is 4:3 aspect ratio) maybe the smaller layout you need.

• Just to clarify something

I think there is a misunderstanding regarding what I mean when I say full screen.

I mean that the margins up and down are busy but on the sides there are some very small margins.

Conversely, when the full screen is lost, then the margins are also up and down and the sides are larger.

You can see it in the gif I put before. http://imgur.com/a/P4Xrq

When the yellow arrows appear the full screen is lost, when there are no arrows there is full screen but there are some small margins on the sides, those small margins I do not care but what I would like to solve is that you do not miss the full screen and get you run on all devices with full screen with these small margins at the sides.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • yes i get the same results, up and down margins are ok, but left and right are shrinking, that is cause of the layout not being the right size.

here is my capx 436x240 capx

here is my android versions on 436x240 for me no more margins apears doesnt matter what i do if i go out of app or restart it or do anything no margins only the 1 px from phone but nothing if i rescale/close/restart app.

also the fullscreen action doesn't work on mobiles... not sure if that is what your saying... its just the stretchtofill thing... even in preview c2 doesnt let you request fullscreen via browser plugin. but that is something i missunderstood for sure... hope the capx above and androids are working well for you .. and fixes the margin issues. if they dont... then i have no idea.

however i didn't updated my intelxdk, im still using 3641 version. and C2 r239

• yes i get the same results, up and down margins are ok, but left and right are shrinking, that is cause of the layout not being the right size.

here is my capx 436x240 capx

here is my android versions on 436x240 for me no more margins apears doesnt matter what i do if i go out of app or restart it or do anything no margins only the 1 px from phone but nothing if i rescale/close/restart app.

also the fullscreen action doesn't work on mobiles... not sure if that is what your saying... its just the stretchtofill thing... even in preview c2 doesnt let you request fullscreen via browser plugin. but that is something i missunderstood for sure... hope the capx above and androids are working well for you .. and fixes the margin issues. if they dont... then i have no idea.

however i didn't updated my intelxdk, im still using 3641 version. and C2 r239

In this example the full screen is maintained even if you close all applications in the background or do other things.

That's what I'm looking for but with 400x240 resolution.

Change the resolution on my project is very laborious, although at this point I don't know which is better.

• In this example the full screen is maintained even if you close all applications in the background or do other things.

That's what I'm looking for but with 400x240 resolution.

Change the resolution on my project is very laborious, although at this point I don't know which is better.

you have to keep the 16:9 or 16:10 aspect ratio, basically 400x240 is around 16:11 which is a bit squared as aspect ratio... thats why if you search for mobile screen resolution you will probably get recommendations of a ratio 16:9 or 1920x1080 ... its the easiest fix to do... just rescale the project by 36 pixels. or 40.

its a inconvenience but this is how mobile screens are done..

• >

>

> In this example the full screen is maintained even if you close all applications in the background or do other things.

> That's what I'm looking for but with 400x240 resolution.

> Change the resolution on my project is very laborious, although at this point I don't know which is better.

>

you have to keep the 16:9 or 16:10 aspect ratio, basically 400x240 is around 16:11 which is a bit squared as aspect ratio... thats why if you search for mobile screen resolution you will probably get recommendations of a ratio 16:9 or 1920x1080 ... its the easiest fix to do... just rescale the project by 36 pixels. or 40.

its a inconvenience but this is how mobile screens are done..

Thanks for all the information, maybe in the end I can solve it without changing the resolution but what you say is useful for my next project.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)