Paint game - Can I really do it with the C2?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Paint the drawings the way you like, with 77 colors to make various paintings.Have fun and in the end save your painting
  • >

> > Is it possible to save 20 snapshots on disk, load them after into a tilemap and so get a snapshot from this and print or save as image?

> >

>

> You could use the Canvas or Paster plugins to composite all of the snapshots and then save the results to a single file.

>

It seems promising. Can I find any example about of how to composite images with Canvas or even Paster (though I have never used this plugin)? Do you have one?

You just need to move each image to a different x/y position and paste into the Canvas/Paster object. They need to be on-screen and visible to paste, so you could write a function to put all required images side by side, then create a Canvas/Paster object and set the size/resolution large enough to cover all of the images, set the viewport to the same size, paste, then save the file.

• You just need to move each image to a different x/y position and paste into the Canvas/Paster object. They need to be on-screen and visible to paste, so you could write a function to put all required images side by side, then create a Canvas/Paster object and set the size/resolution large enough to cover all of the images, set the viewport to the same size, paste, then save the file.

When you say "move each image" you mean: move each sprite with the image loaded? I can use Canvas "or" Paster, right? This function uses array? I don't know how to use array to manager positions. Wiil I need to use a new layout to prepare this huge composition? My current layout has only 640x480. This is very hard for me.

• So, I am doing this:

Layout 1 (with drawing):

On Left button clicked > Take snapshot of canvas

On canvas snapshot > LocalStorage set item snapshot1 to CanvasSnapshot

On item "snapshot1" set > Go to Layout2

Layout2 (with another drawing):

On canvas snapshot > LocalStorage set item snapshot2 to CanvasSnapshot

On item "snapshot2" set > Go to Layout3

Layout 3 (with sprites used to load the snapshots):

On start of layout > LocalStorage | Check item "snapshot1" exists

On start of layout > LocalStorage | Check item "snapshot2" exists

On item "snapshot1" exists > sprite1 | Load image from LocalStorage.ItemValue

On item "snapshot2" exists > sprite2 | Load image from LocalStorage.ItemValue

I don't know if this is the best solution but it works for me. I hope it helps some one.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • So, I am doing this:

Layout 1 (with drawing):

On canvas snapshot > LocalStorage set item snapshot1 to CanvasSnapshot

On item "snapshot1" set > Go to Layout2

Layout2 (with another drawing):

On canvas snapshot > LocalStorage set item snapshot2 to CanvasSnapshot

On item "snapshot2" set > Go to Layout3

Layout 3 (with sprites used to load the snapshots):

On start of layout > LocalStorage | Check item "snapshot1" exists

On start of layout > LocalStorage | Check item "snapshot2" exists

On item "snapshot1" exists > sprite1 | Load image from LocalStorage.ItemValue

On item "snapshot2" exists > sprite2 | Load image from LocalStorage.ItemValue

I don't know if this is the best solution but it works for me. I hope it helps some one.

but if you can save the snapshot url in localstorage then you dont need to switch the layout, unless the canvasurl is direct influenced by the layout name or order... so by changing the layout you also change the canvasbloblurl... cause i tried to place my theory in a template and the url wold be the same at a point where i was thinking is a bug. but its not its just making sense being the same layout wold have same url and data no matter how many shots u have... its not like is automatically saved in localstorage.

im glad you fixed it il take a look at it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)