some one can help whith that?? i so noob

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • is there a particular method to use construct 2 ??

for example not using more than a certain number of event sheets or a maximum number of layouts ??

any general rule ?? I ask this question because all of a sudden I saw the game slowed darnly, I don't remember what I did .. I put the welcome screen on an invisible layer, when you press a button it becomes visible then counting 3 layers that work so ... one and when you lose the game then another is the main screen and another one and this menu with the explanations of the game, first on a 7-generation kindle the game was a fairy tale ... now you can't not even playing ... and how to see the slow motion

• Any number of layouts or event sheets is fine

• Any number of layouts or event sheets is fine

maibe is version of constuct 2? i have r272..

maybe the way i built the level?

my levels are made of many tiles I took them from sprite sheets and each tiles is 200 pk

• Depends how many are on screen :) check your memory usage

• Depends how many are on screen :) check your memory usage

here my debug

ibb.co/WVP1Hq7

• For mobile 141.5 is high so you will probably see some performance drop. Should really be no more than 80

• For mobile 141.5 is high so you will probably see some performance drop. Should really be no more than 80

why is 141.5?

this happen cause i build a shop on layer...

cause i not know hot to buil on layout...

i have door in game.. when you go in collision set layer visible and inactive group of monster and player.. when i push n exit set layer invisible...

i think no is this way correct..

is simple do.. "go to layout" but when you do.. you "start layer" and i no want.. cause have other check.. "energy bar, gold, score, enemy killed" if i do go to layout all reset

• That's your image use in the current layout so you have too many images and animations loaded. Could also be particle effects but I've never really used them.

• That's your image use in the current layout so you have too many images and animations loaded. Could also be particle effects but I've never really used them.

this happen cause i build a shop on layer...

cause i not know hot to buil on layout...

i have door in game.. when you go in collision set layer visible and inactive group of monster and player.. when i push n exit set layer invisible...

i think no is this way correct..

is simple do.. "go to layout" but when you do.. you "start layer" and i no want.. cause have other check.. "energy bar, gold, score, enemy killed" if i do go to layout all reset

• Yes you should use another layout. Setting a layer invisible, the objects are still loaded. For energy etc they should be global variables so unaffected when you go between layout.

• Yes you should use another layout. Setting a layer invisible, the objects are still loaded. For energy etc they should be global variables so unaffected when you go between layout.

??? umh

you say that??

instead build layer on the level layout where player is...

i build a layout "store" in this layout i build a layer invisible and set visible when player go in to door? then?? for go out??

• If it's on mobile it is better to load as little as possible. For my game I have shop menu in a different layout, you tap on shop button and go to it. Then in shop you have an exit button to return to game. If you build all your menus in one layout and make them visible/invisible you come across the performance problem. Let's face it, the shop does not need to be following you through the game set to invisible.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • and for image??? 141... is too much

i have a hud in this hud i repor score and stats.. for each enemy different.. i have take a icon and put 20x20px on hud for count how many enemy for each type you have destroy... this icon is a new image.. taked whit clone object type... and i do that whit all image that cause my problem?

• If it's on mobile it is better to load as little as possible. For my game I have shop menu in a different layout, you tap on shop button and go to it. Then in shop you have an exit button to return to game. If you build all your menus in one layout and make them visible/invisible you come across the performance problem. Let's face it, the shop does not need to be following you through the game set to invisible.

this is my work

ibb.co/hyVbPb4

• I can't answer these questions because without seeing your game it is just guessing. 20px is hardly anything. You must have HD images present in the level or something to reach 141mb. You can delete objects and run the game to see how drastic the drop in memory usage is and what are the problem areas.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)