New 'Ghost busting' HTML5 demo

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Demo Game Multiplayer Online with member registration system
  • It seems that I'm working with lower resolution than the game needs (the website needs a bit of scrolling), this makes the arrows buttons to scroll up and down hindering the gameplay, I think is as easy to solve as use WASD or DXCV buttons to play tough.

• Got 32 to 33 fps on a Lowspec dualcore 1.6Ghz.Got 60 fps on highend pc intel core i7:Google Chrome on Both Op System Winxp Home On Both.The ghost's moves very slowly though.Pretty impressive so far.Linux works fine but got 20fps on the 1.6Ghz

And 45-55 Fps on the intel I7 : Using Opera. Linux Gamer's Edition.

• got 15-16 FPS on a dual core 2.66Ghz in chrome, 8 in opera.

I hope their would be some kind of exe export by the end of 2011, I miss it.

• It's worth posting your browser with your framerate - Chrome and IE9 are the only ones that do hardware acceleration at the moment AFAIK so don't be surprised if you don't hit 60fps on Firefox or Safari. However, I tried the Firefox 4 beta and that seems as good as IE9 too!

Noga: I also noticed a bit of "shaking", it's Chrome that seems to integer-round canvas coordinates - IE9 doesn't do it though. I guess it's another thing Chrome will fix.

• Somewhere between 10-13 fps with Firefox 3. Was expected though, since it's not an optimal browser for this, it seems

I am also reminded of the annoying problem with browser games, where the webpage itself scrolls up/down every time I use the up/down arrowkeys.... probably nothing Construct can do anything about, just a minor annoyance.

• It seems that I'm working with lower resolution than the game needs (the website needs a bit of scrolling), this makes the arrows buttons to scroll up and down hindering the gameplay, I think is as easy to solve as use WASD or DXCV buttons to play tough.

Press F11 to go fullscreen, it worked for me.

• Ubuntu Linux 10.10 64bit with latest Chromium browser = constant 60+ FPS, works really well

• About 30 fps on XP & Chrome.

Also I'd like to suggest a way to point C2's preview to what ever browser we want.

Don't really feel like changing my default from FF, and we might as well have a few options for testing.

• About 30 fps on XP & Chrome.

Also I'd like to suggest a way to point C2's preview to what ever browser we want.

Don't really feel like changing my default from FF, and we might as well have a few options for testing.

It would be nice to have the option of choosing what browser to output the preview too.

• Stable 60 FPS on Chromium 8.0.552.237 (70801) Ubuntu 10.04

• fps 14-16 with firefox/xp as long as the player is alive. As soon as he is down 38-43 fps

• tulamide it helps to list the version of the browser mate.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • with firefox 3.6.13 i got 13-14FPS average, but with IE9 beta 64bit i got +60 FPS

• Firefox 3's javascript engine is pretty old in comparison, no wander people are getting lower scores really.

• I'm using XP so I can't test IE 9, but Chrome is definitely faster than Firefox and Opera (Firefox and Opera perform almost identically).

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)