New CocoonJS plugin from Ludei! Open source!

From the Asset Store
10 Orchestral Soundtracks / ~2 mins each / 11 audio clips in total
  • > It would be awesome if some could add admob SDK to the CocoonJS plugin. I think ludei will not do this :/ Would make advertising much easier...

>

> ArcadEd

> Which value have set at mopub for the admob Network CPM? (Under Network, Admob, Segments, Network CPM)

> I allways have 0% Impression via Networks (admob).

>

> Would be great if you could help me out. Thanks!

>

0.01 minimum for each ad, close the top left button name running to see the set option for each add.

Hi, thanks for your respone

Do you mean this value?

I already have set this value. But no changes since i've changed it (few weeks ago)

• That looks like your marketplace settings. Marketplace is mopub ads.

You want to find Global Segments, and set there.

• I also made this changes. But i still doesn't get it working. What do I have to enter here?

[attachment=2:4l897u9q][/attachment:4l897u9q]

Screen shots

[attachment=1:4l897u9q][/attachment:4l897u9q]

How you can see i have 236 attemps but 0 impressions.

[attachment=0:4l897u9q][/attachment:4l897u9q]

I'm not sure which ID i have to enter here? I took the pub-ID from admob standing in the header next to my mail adress if I'm logged in.

• Looks like you don't have a publishers ID set in AdMob under Network.

Your's might start with Pub- something.

I know it costs money, but I really do recommend to anyone struggling with getting mopub/admob working, to drop the 20 bucks and take my course on Udemy. It really goes through step by step and it's valuable information to have .

• I also made this changes. But i still doesn't get it working. What do I have to enter here?

[attachment=2:1vg1uebb][/attachment:1vg1uebb]

Screen shots

[attachment=1:1vg1uebb][/attachment:1vg1uebb]

How you can see i have 236 attemps but 0 impressions.

[attachment=0:1vg1uebb][/attachment:1vg1uebb]

I'm not sure which ID i have to enter here? I took the pub-ID from admob standing in the header next to my mail adress if I'm logged in.

Like Ed said, but it depends on your admob version of interface. if you use the old one, use the pub id, if you use the new one which you most likely do for each ad you enter add id taken from admob, example: ca-app-pub-308xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• > I also made this changes. But i still doesn't get it working. What do I have to enter here?

> [attachment=2:15hlfh14][/attachment:15hlfh14]

>

> Screen shots

> [attachment=1:15hlfh14][/attachment:15hlfh14]

>

> How you can see i have 236 attemps but 0 impressions.

>

> [attachment=0:15hlfh14][/attachment:15hlfh14]

>

> I'm not sure which ID i have to enter here? I took the pub-ID from admob standing in the header next to my mail adress if I'm logged in.

>

Like Ed said, but it depends on your admob version of interface. if you use the old one, use the pub id, if you use the new one which you most likely do for each ad you enter add id taken from admob, example: ca-app-pub-308xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you

• Ashley will C2 be updated to include the latest functional CJS plugin soon or you guys are letting it remain open source and manually installed by users?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • is it possible to remove 3 seconds of ludei intro screen when I build APK using cocoonJS?

• is it possible to remove 3 seconds of ludei intro screen when I build APK using cocoonJS?

Nope, its part of using their FREE service. They need the exposure.

My big RPG still takes around 40 seconds to load.. staring at a flashing ludei logo for that long is not a pleasant experience.

Wish Intel XDK would hurry it up and support AdMob and Store!

• thanks for pointing

BTW, intel XDK not supporting admob and IAP yet?

cannot ?

• Ashley will C2 be updated to include the latest functional CJS plugin soon or you guys are letting it remain open source and manually installed by users?

Yes the latest plugin is already included, but only in the latest beta version of C2.

lwgames

I set mopub up like you've said, but i don't get an impression from my networks

[attachment=0:ak52y36f][/attachment:ak52y36f]

• Hi Guys,

Wonder if anyone can help me out.

I've managed to get the leaderboards and achievements working well with my project, but seem to have hit a problem that's preventing me from pushing this out. The problem seems to stem from the leaderboard update.

I've managed to get a highscore and its now sitting on the leaderboard, but the next time I beat that score it doesn't seem to update the current one that sitting up in the cloud at google.

Any ideas or similar issues?

Cheers in advance

• > Ashley will C2 be updated to include the latest functional CJS plugin soon or you guys are letting it remain open source and manually installed by users?

>

Yes the latest plugin is already included, but only in the latest beta version of C2.

I just read through the comments regarding beta 169 and its mentioned that there's no inclusion of the open source CJS plugin... :/

• >

> > Ashley will C2 be updated to include the latest functional CJS plugin soon or you guys are letting it remain open source and manually installed by users?

> >

>

> Yes the latest plugin is already included, but only in the latest beta version of C2.

>

I just read through the comments regarding beta 169 and its mentioned that there's no inclusion of the open source CJS plugin... :/

But the latest features are "Google Play Games" and this only comes with the latest CocoonJS Update or?

• Sorry now i see it So you are absolutley right, the latest plugin of CocoonJS isn't included.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)