New Cocoon is here.

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • Does Intel XDK have support for iOS 8’s WKWebView yet? It's been awhile since I kept up to date (like a year).

Also Android is planning on moving to Vulkan support "soon", in theory, that would give massive performance boosts for 3d games.

• I thought they were based out of Italy, not Greece.

• Does this mean that once you want to export your third game, you will have to upgrade and start paying monthly to export more? And than After 10 exports, you need to upgrade again? Does this also include beta exports for testing purposes?

Or remove a project, and replace it with a new one. Which isn't a good idea if you want to update the game in the future.

• Or remove a project, and replace it with a new one. Which isn't a good idea if you want to update the game in the future.

Wow, honestly, I feel that this is a drastic jump from a free app to a highly restrictive and expensive one. I was seriously considering cocoon, but this is making me think twice. Thanks for the heads up ArcadEd.

• I'm not too impressed with Cocoon.io myself and the pricing is ridiculous. The old compiler still seems to work and I'll stick to that for the time being.

It seems I really have to jump to Unity (or GM like you) soon, the future seems dark for mobile devs with C2.

Edit: Whoa, this post feels way too whiny when I read it again. Hmm. It's just that I'm a tad disappointed with this never-ending waiting game.

I'm actually quite happy with the results I've had with the old Cocoon... just worried about the future.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yeah, the ONLY thing with the old CJS is no direct admob support and that's a killer for me. It's my only reason for wanting to jump to cordova/cocoon.io.

• Yeah, the ONLY thing with the old CJS is no direct admob support and that's a killer for me. It's my only reason for wanting to jump to cordova/cocoon.io.

Yeah, that's a bummer because everything else works quite nicely atm.

• Is the main problem that everyone has issue with the cost of the splash screen removal? I mean, sure it's ridiculous but is there any other bad thing about it? The paid plans aren't really necessary unless your game is really big or you just want have more than 2 projects in the cloud at a time.

• Kind of disappointed as well, especially with the subscription model. One time fee for splashscreen removal and for increasing the number of projects that can be managed concurrently seems like a much more logical approach.

There's no way to use that any more those is there? Was there something inherently restrictive about CJS preventing someone from developing admob support? I'm sure that would have been significantly cheaper than a $500 splash screen removal.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)