iPhone X, XS, XR, Screen Size (Black Bars Problem)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
220 Food Sprites in 16x16 pixel size. Perfect for items for a retro style game.
  • Hi tarek2.

I apologise that I haven't replied yet, I had leave on Friday and I've been trying to push through a rather tedious chunk of work.

Projects built in C3 using either the C2runtime or C3runtime should appear correctly. C2 projects built using the build service via C3 will have some parts of the fix, but I expect will not appear correctly. I'm intending to investigate if I can apply the rest of the fix.

I would expect the tweaks I suggested to work, as that is the process we are using in C3. But perhaps there's something gone awry. When I get a moment I will try to look through your responses proper...

• Nepeo

I apologise that I haven't replied yet, I had leave on Friday and I've been trying to push through a rather tedious chunk of work.

No Worries Nepeo is all good I understand you must be too busy

===========

Projects built in C3 using either the C2runtime or C3runtime should appear correctly. C2 projects built using the build service via C3 will have some parts of the fix, but I expect will not appear correctly. I'm intending to investigate if I can apply the rest of the fix.

Great thanks a lot for the info and the honestly

===========

I would expect the tweaks I suggested to work, as that is the process we are using in C3. But perhaps there's something gone awry. When I get a moment I will try to look through your responses proper...

That will be Awesome!! when you have a chance no worries, I will keep testing in the meantime see if I can find any solution

Thanks a lot Nepeo for taking the time and for all the help you provided so far I really appreciate it

Also, I would like to say now that I have the chance, Scirra did a really good job of hiring you as I coincide with you a few times here and in the C3 Bug section and I have to say that you are really helpful and you have Excellent customers service and Skills for communicating lol that was a great addition to Scirra Team very Refreshing, also I like when you explain things to people given full tutorial and explanation of how the engine works internally like plugins, behaviours, performance etc... they are really informative to learn more about optimization you should do it more often perhaps in those Tuesdays Tips that they come by email :)

Glad you are on the Scirra Team :)

• Thanks for the kind words! I try to take the time to help users understand where I can, I feel like the more users who know how things work the better it is for our community. Hopefully it encourages them to assist others with the similar problems. Also I'm the sort of person who likes to understand how things work, so when I get a chance to talk about it I just want to share it with whoever is interested :P

In the past I've made a couple of suggestions for Tuesday tips to Laura, I think she does well to come up with something every week. I would definitely struggle... I've been considering writing a few blog posts here and there about technical things. Depending on the content some of it might make it into Tuesday tips. So watch this space I guess.

In terms of looking at your iPhone X issue it's actually clocking out time on Friday evening, so I haven't really got the time to look at it right now. Sorry about that, but I will try to get around to it :/ Actually have another project I'm supposed to be looking into as well but I've been bogged down trying to sort out server stuff this week. Anyway, I just wanted to respond to your message before I went home for the weekend, because it means a lot to hear nice things. Thanks again! :)

• I've been considering writing a few blog posts here and there about technical things. Depending on the content some of it might make it into Tuesday tips. So watch this space I guess.

Sounds really good I will keep an eye in that :)

In terms of looking at your iPhone X issue it's actually clocking out time on Friday evening, so I haven't really got the time to look at it right now. Sorry about that, but I will try to get around to it :/ Actually have another project I'm supposed to be looking into as well but I've been bogged down trying to sort out server stuff this week. Anyway, I just wanted to respond to your message before I went home for the weekend, because it means a lot to hear nice things. Thanks again! :)

No worries I resubscribed to c3 and at the moment I'm converting my project to c3 RunTime just for exporting and do some tests it worked straight away with unbounded Scrolling On, I still have to do a lot of testing and fixing things so it's cool no pressure.

Thanks for Responding have a good weekend!!

• Hello friend, well I to fix that variable problem + Canvas Size and fix it, it is only to enlarge the Windows Size.

I will leave you an example, add this option to the menu you have in the game or use it automatically when opening the game.

i.gyazo.com/b2049e2cef7d730f58767ad8ee49833a.png

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey I know i'm a tad late to the party but for anyone googling around, let me please reccomend the following tutorials:

ilikekillnerds.com/2014/03/lessons-learnedtips-tricks-using-construct-2

youtube.com/watch

It should be easier than all that hassle.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)