intel xdk build failed

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Create your own beautiful snowman in this fun game!
  • RenatoB appodeal is working fine for me , the key is not use cranberry appodeal plugin, use the plugin from appodeal official website, but there is a problem, appodeal's ads load very slow, sometimes i need to click several times for ads to show. For chartboost, i have no problem, you can not build?

Same here. I'll remove Appodeal. And about Revmob? Any progress? I need to try something else than Admob. In the last days, Admob interrupted my campaign for problems that don't exist. I have to filling forms and wait sometime hours or days.

Do you consider Charboost better than Admob? And Revmob? And about you ?

Could you explain the whole process that you did to implement charboost and rev mob?

Thanks in advance

• please try my game: https://play.google.com/apps/publish/?d ... herolegend

when you enter the game just click the top left button"two free diamonds" chartboost ads will show. if you can not build in cli5,try 4

It shows for me as a video interstitial on your game . I've tried CLI 4 only to get build error. I've tried CLI 5 and it's not showing ads at all, however I got the email that Chartboost SDK has been setup.

RenatoB - I don't know, I'm just trying to implement Chartboost for a few of my clients that wants it.

• : Are you using the phonegap chartboost plugin (cranberry)?

• : Are you using the phonegap chartboost plugin (cranberry)?

I'm using Cordova Chartboost Plugin.. The same plugin that worked for me two months ago and showed ads. It's always when Intel updates XDK, they always screws something up. That's why I dread a new update they release.

https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordov ... chartboost

• > : Are you using the phonegap chartboost plugin (cranberry)?

>

I'm using Cordova Chartboost Plugin.. The same plugin that worked for me two months ago and showed ads. It's always when Intel updates XDK, they always screws something up. That's why I dread a new update they release.

https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordov ... chartboost

I'm using the same plugin. Nothing happened before built the app in CLI versions 4 and 5.

• >

> > : Are you using the phonegap chartboost plugin (cranberry)?

> >

>

> I'm using Cordova Chartboost Plugin.. The same plugin that worked for me two months ago and showed ads. It's always when Intel updates XDK, they always screws something up. That's why I dread a new update they release.

>

> https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordov ... chartboost

>

I'm using the same plugin. Nothing happened before built the app in CLI versions 4 and 5.

Do you have an app that I can test on my phone?

Here's the events used.

• I've tested on iPhone/iPad and no ads until now. I downloaded the plugins again to test them and maybe...

• RenatoB i also can not build admob for ios, chartboost should be ok, but in my build I only have charboost plugin, no admob, so I am not sure if your fail caused by the two plugins conflict

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • try to build with charboost plugin only, do not build admob together

• RenatoB i also can not build admob for ios, chartboost should be ok, but in my build I only have charboost plugin, no admob, so I am not sure if your fail caused by the two plugins conflict

I removed admob and I tried only the chartboost or revmob. Although i don't got any error message, ads are not showing.

• RenatoB that's weird, are you building for ios or android?

• RenatoB that's weird, are you building for ios or android?

For both. But now I'm trying to build for iOS.

• RenatoB no idea why you can not build, yesterday the intel xdk has released a new update, you can try

• I found the problem: incompatibility with others cranberries plugins. I had to remove the phonegapscreenorientation and use only chartboost or revmob. I think that will solve your problem also, since you want use revmob too. My problem now is to lock the screen in landscape mode.

• glad you solve the problem, I can use the revmob but the ads load slowly, not good

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)