file chooser

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Source File, music and art pack for Android Negotiator
  • Hi all: I have a file chooser and list item and video plugin that works I can upload any mp3 in to list but I want by clicking on the sprite (or second file chooser)to add one or more tracks into the first file chooser list or any solution can handle this issue(the first one clear everything after importing the file)

Tagged:

• Dont use the "File Chooser" internal FileName List as each time you upload new files it will reset as you discovered, this is so you can always keep track of the last names of files that you uploaded, it is not meant to keep track of all the previous files that you uploaded. So Instead you can use the "List" Plugin to keep track of all the file names as you can keep adding file names to it, you can use one "List plugin" for all the file choosers or you can create each File Chooser with its own "List Plugin" if you need to.

• thanks tarek2.yes the list does that but my means I want to have a Previously uploaded track and by clicking on the added bottom add on or more track in the list and I have a problem with (loop and next track bottom-the song go to the next track or loop on itself by bottom) please check the file and if you have time help me. and another question can we compose the two file chooser the scent one should add the uploaded track to the first file chooser(URL) realized. https://icedrive.net/s/AjiZb8AG6a9Wvt4yzfwzAF3D2TZ2

icedrive.net/s/AjiZb8AG6a9Wvt4yzfwzAF3D2TZ2

• Im not sure I understood all the questions as your translator didn't translate all the sentences properly but from what I understood you just need to add tracks to one list either by (File Chooser or Add button) and also make the buttons work for (Next & Previous Track)

another question can we compose the two file chooser the scent one should add the uploaded track to the first file chooser(URL) realized

As I tried explained in my first post you cannot add URLs to the file chooser unless you click the button and choose the new files but it will delete all the previous file names and URLs, though you are thinking the wrong way as you can do the same thing in many different ways without using the file chooser to save the list of tracks, basically, the file chooser think of it as is just for adding tracks that's it, so to keep track of all the songs you use different plugins.

Here is an example, I use instead (Plugin List & Dictionary)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q28k88nl1odpjsh/Track%20List.capx?dl=0

You can add as many File Choosers as you like as you just keep using the same (List & Dictionary). If you add more file choosers you can just put all of them in a Family so you can use just one event to keep track of all of them.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • huge thanks tarek 2. this nice solution the only problem is these two sprites are clear what they do how I can loop the track on itself and how I can set it to go to the next track imported in the list.

icedrive.net/s/WFj6jfGwf4t4gF7RWPRNhhxhCy7z

• huge thanks tarek 2. this nice solution the only problem is these two sprites are clear what they do how I can loop the track on itself and how I can set it to go to the next track imported in the list.

https://icedrive.net/s/WFj6jfGwf4t4gF7RWPRNhhxhCy7z

Np Glad was helpful.

I haven't done those buttons I left them for you as I wasn't sure how you will set it up.

how I can set it to go to the next track imported in the list.

You already have "Next Track" working so you can reuse the same events? or are you referring to something else?

Check event 16

how I can loop the track on itself

Let me check

• I added:

-Go to the Next track at the end of the current playing song

-And Loop the track

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jyukysl807tg053/Track_List2.capx?dl=0

I may replace my "Groove Music" player with this :)

• I am grateful so much tarek2. It works thanks I am trying to fix the file chooser problem after first loading the track and if we do it again should it refreshes itself and lists clear the menu but it has problems thanks again I fix it.

• I am grateful so much tarek2. It works thanks I am trying to fix the file chooser problem after first loading the track and if we do it again should it refreshes itself and lists clear the menu but it has problems

Np Im glad was helpful.

I thought that is the way you wanted to do it for your description, it's hard to understand all info you provided. I had to pick up pieces of info from each comment you made to understand the whole structure like a puzzle.

From what you described now it sounds like this:

1-On Press File Chooser clear the list and import the newly selected tracks.

2-If you press the "Add" button adds the new tracks to the current list.

Which sounds more the way it should work as it makes more sense.

Though on step1 there are more questions you should answer if you go that way, for example:

-What do you do with the old list? do you remove it completely? or saved it? etc... you should be able to figure it out.

Either way, it shouldn't be difficult to fix it the way you want it as you already have the "Add" button working so now you should just clear the list when pressing the file chooser and Import the new tracks.

thanks again I fix it.

It seems that you already fixed the problem and you dont need any more help, good job then!

• yes, tarek2 . I fix it .my purpose is. imagine you choose some tracks into the list like all music players facilities but if you want to add one or more tracks from another directory what? you will lose all tracks you had on the list. the add button is for this issue. thank you so much

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)