Download Construct 2 release 30

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
30 high-quality 2D monsters. This asset is perfect for a side scrolling game, or even a turn based RPG type game.
  • You might be able to code it yourself with a for-each and pick-nth.

• You might be able to code it yourself with a for-each and pick-nth.

I was think that too. But I would us the 'for" loop not "for each" with the pick-nth.

I will try I and, see what will happen.

Edit: It works thank for the tip.

Also is there a way to add other event sheet into the current one i like in construct 0.x or that feature has been added yet.

Edit2: I did not notice it until now but I love the Zoom feature in the editor.

• Looks great, but some bugs with graphics:

1. You removed build-in sprite editor, fine :S, but now, how the hell to set hot point?

2. When I resize a sprite (it has one color (eg. red)), then I get some white-red gradient near edges like blurring.

3. When I try to move a sprite by one pixel in Layout editor, then, it's a magnetic effect. First move taking few pixels like icons in Windows :S

• 1. You removed build-in sprite editor

We didn't intentionally remove it, C2 is being rewritten from scratch, we just haven't gotten that far yet!

[quote:3kktup38]2. When I resize a sprite (it has one color (eg. red)), then I get some white-red gradient near edges like blurring.

This is typical of linear filtering - nothing to worry about. I suppose the fix would be to use point instead of linear filtering, but there isn't an option for that yet.

[quote:3kktup38]3. When I try to move a sprite by one pixel in Layout editor, then, it's a magnetic effect.

Can you explain this in a bit more detail? I can move objects in the layout with arrow keys one pixel at a time and it seems to work fine.

• Hi, i am having some trouble previewing a file made with C29 on C30.

Alert message pops : "Assertion Failure: No project JSON model available"

Anyone with the same problem?

Thanks!

• Can you post a .capx that reproduces the problem?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The System Compare Time condition isn't implimented in the runtime:

Assertion failure: Condition method 'CompareTime' appears to be missing, check ACE table names match script names[/code:1c6vnayk]
  • Woops Will get on that...

• Dude this is great! What you're doing is sooooo amazing, Ashley.

Unless you need an artist/designer to help with game demos, then I would be happy to assist!

[edit] O! I just read about your early-adopter license! I'll just buy that when it becomes available!

• Great work! It's very encouraging to see such rapid development. Keep it up!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)