Double Jump i don´t have!

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Jump on alphabets in the proper order and reach the sun!
  • Why in my version I have no option: Double Jump, this is a problem of version or something else, someone please help me?

I'm doing a course in video lessons and I'm standing at the moment because I dont have this option in my Construct2 if anyone knows why and can help me, thank you now.

• What is the release number you are using ?

Have you added the platform behavior to your object ?

• It was my version she really did not have that option, I downloaded a version more acts and solved the problem, but seizing the moment, how do I use the node-webkit I downloaded the Scirra the site but do not know how to get the Construct 2 the use to view my project without having to use the browser?

• cbmenezes2015

Node-webkit (now referred to as NWJS) comes as a separate installation now, so make sure to download and install from HERE.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • NW.JS is also a licensed only feature.

If you don't own a proper C2 license, you cannot use that feature.

If you want to get a license, now is kind of an excellent time as the personal license is on sale for a few days.

Get one quickly if you haven't already. Once the sale is done, it's done.

• Thanks for the tip zenox98 downloaded the installer and everything went well thank you very much the same. But now it appeared an error message that is giving me a headache and can not access my project that was almost ending:

When I try to open my project he appears with the following error message and stop me from opening:

Check failure! This is a probably a bug:

can not find fram animation Either in last_path or project location

and a lot of text to more that error, I wonder what might have happened?

I thank you for everyone's help!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)