The Dotted Lines in New Project

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • I just found that my theme was set for the Windows 7 skin. I tried changing it to the others. I found that the Office 2007 black, silver, and aqua skins made the text easier to see, but the eyes need a bit of adjusting. For me, the blue skins are easier to see, but the text was harder, only in the coordinates area. I just need to play around in one of those other three skins to get used to the colors and I should be good.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This was quite helpful. I was JUST about to post a question about this very topic. Thanks all!

• I had the same question. Very happy to find this thread. One more question...

If you don't plan on having your game scroll at all should have the dotted line dimensions match those of the layout or should you not bother with that and just work within the dotted lines and ignore the excess layout space?

Thanks.

• What is the broken line called in the "Edit Theme Color" (can you change the color to make it darker?)

File / Preferences / Colors

The Manual doesn't talk about this.

(its lacking information on little things as I keep finding. Its a oversight in the way its written for newbies.)

• I had the same question. Very happy to find this thread. One more question...

If you don't plan on having your game scroll at all should have the dotted line dimensions match those of the layout or should you not bother with that and just work within the dotted lines and ignore the excess layout space?

Thanks.

You should probably change the layout to match the view-port dimensions. That way you can use behaviors like "bound to layout" properly.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)