Crosswalk Intel XDK experiences

• Dean did an update last night that should have fixed the back button. I will look into it.

It seems like the call to browse close and open url are fixed now.

But the back button still kills the app.

• IntelRobert You're right, i am sorry it was a faulty event on my code.

• We still have an issue with the emulator not handling the back button correctly. We have a fix, but it requires an xdk update. Shinkan is having a problem with webgl not working in debugger. I will follow up with him. Otherwise, I think we are all caught up with regressions since the last release.

The new release gives you cordova plugins, the ability to make a game go to usb/external storage, control over version codes/signing.

Dean will be updating crosswalk to 7 in the build system next week. Ian is working on using cordova plugins to provide ads/payment/expansion files. We will work on getting google play game services working.

• Cool, the emulator is not that important though, it works on the apk, that's what really matters.

• Everythink works for me, even admob Thank you very much Intel!

• IntelRobert Great Job and Great Feedback! This is what other companies lack! This is considered the grass roots and you guys are out here with us.Its great to see you guys working on the issues and i feel alot better knowing that Intel is making the moves to help our games run the best on Mobile Devices!

Keep it up guys

• Everythink works for me, even admob Thank you very much Intel!

How do you get AdMob to work with C2 & XDK?

There's no XDK plugin for C2 yet?

• Raiper341 Do share how you got admob working.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • To make admob work, you only need to have the phonegap native plugin ^^

• Is that the one that was being sold on the forums the other day? Give more specific info about it, I need to do an export with Admob in my game soon and I'd like to know what I have to get.

• Does this apply?

https://software.intel.com/en-us/node/5 ... Id=9171639

I have to be honest, I know very little about XDK. I haven't used it at all since CJS works fine for me, but having other alternatives is always good.

• From what I understand, that could be good for us. But I don't really get the documentation about monetization / android / iOS when it comes to Construct 2. It's very contradictory and not very clear. I'm not even sure of what works and what doesn't at the moment. I wish the information was a bit more consistent.

• > Everythink works for me, even admob Thank you very much Intel!

>

How do you get AdMob to work with C2 & XDK?

There's no XDK plugin for C2 yet?

and

Raiper341 Do share how you got admob working.

Nothing special, I only use this and theese nstrcutions: because this link of plugin is only interstitial ads

• >

> > Everythink works for me, even admob Thank you very much Intel!

> >

>

> How do you get AdMob to work with C2 & XDK?

>

> There's no XDK plugin for C2 yet?

>

and

> Raiper341 Do share how you got admob working.

>

Nothing special, I only use this and theese nstrcutions: because this link of plugin is only interstitial ads

Thanks. I saw that, but I just need banner ads & IAP. Hopefully C2 is updated with an XDK plugin that gives us these options.

Edit: I prefer to use an official Scirra supported plugin cos I feel games that I make would be for long term and they need to be updated & compatible later down the road. So as a mobile dev, we already have to deal with 3rd party wrappers, I don't want to deal with 4th party plugins being compatible between C2 & 3rd party wrappers. If you get what I mean.

• Edit:

You can use phonegap admob plugin

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)