1. blox is nothing like node based mehods
2. blox need much less code (in c2 you have to get x and y and set 2 variables but in blox you set them in one code)
3. blox is like unity scripts so you must make them for each object so dosent matter how much big is your project you never need too much blox at the same sheet
4. for non programmers c2 expressions is like programming but not in blox
5. make a one small game with it then compare it with c2 its so much more then c2 becuase its unity + blox
1. This is why I said node-based methods also suffer from orgranization problems.
2. & 3. Ok, then I didn't express myself correctly, sorry. I was thinking about complicated, lengthy scripts. Serious projects tend to have some of those.
4. So Blox simplifies that part of visual programming?
5. Since I was talking about big projects, there's no need for making small games to compare the two regarding this conversation. However I'll probably do some tests in the future.
+1. We should move to another topic or continue this elsewhere, since we're off topic here.