Construct 2 relase 200 is coming

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Set of 200 hand drawn skill icons. All icons are of a high quality.
  • michael I use the low quality fullscreen & letterbox integer scaling options and have had no problems with seams.

• We seriously need LiteTween and MoveTo

These features are essentials for video game development

• maybe windows 10 support

• really want a feature that removes or enables you to remove the decimal points after E.g. 1,000,000.XXXX(last XXXX are decimals) or if i try something like

if number is => then 1,000,000

set text to number/1,000,000 to give me 1 not 1.000.000 <--- (1dot000dot000) so sad about this for the last 36 hrs ....

• really want a feature that removes or enables you to remove the decimal points after E.g. 1,000,000.XXXX(last XXXX are decimals) or if i try something like

if number is => then 1,000,000

set text to number/1,000,000 to give me 1 not 1.000.000 <--- (1dot000dot000) so sad about this for the last 36 hrs ....

Floor()

• Floor()

tried i actually solved it the bad part is that i have to create 4 more local variables for each item i have and alot more events sheets for each value distance E.G. =>1000 <=99999 and so on for ten,hundreds, mil,ten mils,hundred mil, etc hundred billions, its tedious but solved the problem i had

and floor does not work for more then value 1000 because if i use floor and have 10000 will give me 10.0 K for some reason automatically removes the decimal but adds another decimal point after 10, for 10,000 and the rest above numbers... i want in future not to have to write 100, lines for 10 items and have like 40 different events for each combination and range of values.... thanks for your help

• Full Box2d Web physics, instead of the current physics setup which is limited like a demo version.

enough said.

• At this point with the new ams.js build, there shouldn't be any reason we don't get a few new physics features. Kinematic bodies and prismatic and weld joints being at the top of the list. Also, they would be stupid simple to add...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ruskul, i agree fully. The problem we have is the multiple choice physics leaves us with a "one size, fits nobody" solution. Since cocoonjs support has been deprecated, let's remove its physics option as well. That should free up the normal and emscripted box2d to add the large number of missing features. Hurrah!

• michael I use the low quality fullscreen & letterbox integer scaling options and have had no problems with seams.

you also have to use "power of 2" sized tiles

• you also have to use "power of 2" sized tiles

I don't think that is true- I have a 24x24 tile size in my current project and I don't see any seams.

• >

> you also have to use "power of 2" sized tiles

>

I don't think that is true- I have a 24x24 tile size in my current project and I don't see any seams.

That's n*2

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)