**Cluckles Featured on AppStore!!!** :O

0 favourites
  • Installed and opened but I saw that cordova splash screen appeared.

Why dont you remove "spash-screen" plugin in intel XDK so that the game appears more advanced !

• You used Intel XDK. Didn't you ?!!

Or...not !

• By the way. I liked the story so much. Kind of funny XD

But !

There is a problem. Ads are not showing !

You should display ads or make the game 0.99$ in order to earn any support !

• Hi Anonnymitet , I checked. Its the Australian iTunes store.. not sure if its featured on any other iTunes stores. Which AppStore country / region are you?

I'm in Sweden so that explains it. I can also inform you that I couldn't start the game on any of my iPads, one iPad 2 and one iPad Air both running iOS 10.2. Just a black screen.

• > Hi Anonnymitet , I checked. Its the Australian iTunes store.. not sure if its featured on any other iTunes stores. Which AppStore country / region are you?

>

I'm in Sweden so that explains it. I can also inform you that I couldn't start the game on any of my iPads, one iPad 2 and one iPad Air both running iOS 10.2. Just a black screen.

Seriously??? WTF! I have no idea whats going on with that.. I've tested it on my iPhone5 with iOS 10.1.1 and it runs great! And Ive had friends test it out on various devices running iOS 9 and they seem to have no problems either.. It seemed from early reports that the problem was mostly with iOS 9, but judging from your experience its iOS 10 as well.

Man.. I have no idea why some Apple devices are giving back screens while others aren't. Obviously many people are getting this problem because the game is getting hammered with 1 star reviews on the AppStore &!@*#&*(@)(

At any rate I have an update on iTunesConnect waiting for review. It has been built with an updated version of the XDK Cordova WKWebView Engine plugin (v1.1.0, updated from 1.0.3). Im hoping that will help things, but I'm not certain... and I'm limited in my ability to test as I only have 1 Apple device.

Anonnymitet any chance you'd want to test this updated alpha build for me as an Internal Tester? You'd need to test it through TestFlight and pm me your AppleID linked to your devices so I can add you as an Internal Tester.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Maybe updating intel XDK would fix that issue. But for me I have no problems on my iPhone and Ipad !!

• The game works fine !!!

Dont know about those bad reviews saying black screen.

But seriously. I dont think there is anything you can do except updating intel XDK :/

• Excellent News!!! Once you game hits 50,000 downloads on either platform , let me know so I can put it in this thread

On twitter search for android youtubers and tweet to them. Most important tags #IndieDev and #Indiegames you will get more retweets with those tags.

Also here are more tags to get you downloads #AndroidGames #Googleplay #RetroGames #RetroGamer

On facebook search for Android groups at least 4-8 of them and post your game once a day on facebook.

• Maybe updating intel XDK would fix that issue. But for me I have no problems on my iPhone and Ipad !!

Im using the latest XDK (3759) and C2 beta 241. I realised I was using an older version of the XDK plugin: 'Cordova WKWebView Engine'. I upgraded that from 1.0.3 to the latest v1.1.0.. So I have an updated version of the game, using the newer plugin currently in Internal Testing on iTunesConnect and also submitted for release.. blindly hoping that will improve the situation.

I was told it could be a performance issue... I think maybe it requires too much cpu on startup? So weaker Apple devices dont like it and can't start the game? But I dont know if thats really the case...

ahmed Elgamal , what Apple devices do you have and which iOS versions are they running?

On twitter search for android youtubers and tweet to them. Most important tags #IndieDev and #Indiegames you will get more retweets with those tags.

Also here are more tags to get you downloads #AndroidGames #Googleplay #RetroGames #RetroGamer

Thanks for the tags.. I have no idea how to use Twitter.. learning.

• Artpunk I found a feed on twitter with your game. Contact the people on the feed and let them know your the developer of the game, you might get lucky and get an interview or shoutout to get more fans. Here is the link

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=c ... pd&lang=en

• Artpunk I also posted this in the main Reddit for Android Gaming so you should see more of a boost on Android as well. Keep working on marketing bro , this is a life changing moment I am so happy for you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AndroidGaming/ ... adventure/

• Hi,

You said you used intel XDK to build this game. Well !

How did you manage to make landscape works with both angles (sides)

You know what I mean right. Default landscape side only works in intelXDK but you made 2 landscape sides !

Just how ?!

• PixelPower hey man thanks for this info and thanks for posting on reddit for me. I contacted those guys at APK4Fun through their website, as I wasnt able to message them on Twitter if they dont follow me already. I submitted the game for review on their site.

Also Ill post something in that reddit group you found.

...How did you manage to make landscape works with both angles (sides)

Sorry Ahmed I'm not sure what you're asking. In project settings I have Full Screen Scaling set to 'Scale Outer' if that helps.

• I made a photo to explain what I mean !

• Ok I see what you mean. Well I have orientation set to Landscape in both C2 project settings and XDK build settings. I dont think im doing anything else to control the orientation.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)