I was hoping you may know what could be casuing my final hang up regarding no sound just iPad.
I searched the forums and followed all the help I've gotten and I can hear my test sound on Chrome, Explorer, and Mozilla. I can also hear
it on my ANdroid cell phone. My Touch button events work also.
I have updated my test game pattern to count each time the button is touched so I know the Touch button function is executed.
I created a TXT file called ".htaccess" and put it in my root game directory, and also my home directory..
Here is what is in the .htaccess file
AddType video/ogg .ogv
AddType application/ogg .ogg
AddType video/mp4 .mp4
AddType video/webm .webm
AddType audio/aac .aac
AddType audio/mp4 .mp4 .m4a
AddType audio/mpeg .mp1 .mp2 .mp3 .mpg .mpeg
AddType audio/ogg .oga .ogg
AddType audio/wav .wav
AddType audio/webm .webm
When I execute the sound effect URL within the iPad, it works, so I must believe that my server settings should be correct since this sound file is located on my website..
Boing Sound effect
Here is the CAPX
So, to recap, button touch makes the sound on Android.
Button Touch on iPad counts off, meaning button touch works, but no sounds.
Here is s link to my test game pattern I made to resolve this issue.
I can't move ahead with my actual game until I resolve this...