Is adobe phonegap service free for distribution

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • I got a lisence of C2 and succeed export it to a phonegap project.

Then I went to this site

build.phonegap.com

It was free for test(I am ios developer and got a idp key)by using develop .p12 key.

So I want to ask whether the distribution to appstore is free too?

I found the corona sdk must have 200+ year payment for distribution. Will phonegap project the same?

Thanks

• You need to be a registered Apple developer to distribute through the app store, which costs US$99 per year.

You can build as many "public apps" as you want for free, but if you want to build more than a single "private app" you'll also need a paid plan with PhoneGap Build, which starts from US$9.99 per month. Public apps must have their sourcecode hosted in a publicly accessible GitHub repository, which probably isn't what you want if you're trying to distribute a commercial app.

Does that help?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You need to be a registered Apple developer to distribute through the app store, which costs US$99 per year.

You can build as many "public apps" as you want for free, but if you want to build more than a single "private app" you'll also need a paid plan with PhoneGap Build, which starts from US$9.99 per month. Public apps must have their sourcecode hosted in a publicly accessible GitHub repository, which probably isn't what you want if you're trying to distribute a commercial app.

Does that help?

Was the $99 you mean is apple membership cost?

I've already got this.Thanks.

why distribution a game needs 9.99/month. I just need a ipa and after I overwrite the sourcecode I can distribute another.

Is that wrong?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)