Check out this 2 line sound test capx
When you click on "Click Me" it should make a bang.
The test is to click on it 3 or 4 times in a row quickly (which the game will do).
From the console output, you can see that per tap only gives one sound event ("Bang!" is logged).
1) chrome desktop (v27)
2) safari on iphone 4 with ios 6.
Does not work on:
1) safari on ipad 3 (ios 5.1.1) - get first bang, long pause, the last.
2) Chrome on Google nexus 7 Android 4.2.2 - get first bang, long pause, the last.
3) Chrome on Galaxy III Mini (Android 4.1.2) - plays each bang, but 1-2s lag before playing each.
The effect for ipad and nexus 7 is the same and 100% reproducible:
1) you get the first bang, then a long pause, then the last bang (completely out of sync, and missing the middle bangs).
I have to get a demo version for a big supplier in a few days, and without sound, I am going to fail. Any ideas appreciated.