[effect] GaussianBlur

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
A total of 214 high quality and unique magic sound effects suitable for RPG, Battle Arena and more!
  • The effect seems to break a bit when an object has its transparency manipulated - is it rendering the alpha properly? When applied to a layer, the edges of objects (sprites, Paster objects, etc.) show up, even though they're either 1) fully transparent or 2) solid black with their blend mode set to additive, which should render as transparent.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • digitalsoapbox

The effect seems to break a bit when an object has its transparency manipulated - is it rendering the alpha properly? When applied to a layer, the edges of objects (sprites, Paster objects, etc.) show up, even though they're either 1) fully transparent or 2) solid black with their blend mode set to additive, which should render as transparent.

1, Can you post an 'picture or image' of the problem?

2, Are you using the effect on a Sprite or on a Layer?

Sorry for late reply.

• digitalsoapbox

The effect seems to break a bit when an object has its transparency manipulated - is it rendering the alpha properly? When applied to a layer, the edges of objects (sprites, Paster objects, etc.) show up, even though they're either 1) fully transparent or 2) solid black with their blend mode set to additive, which should render as transparent.

1, Can you post an 'picture or image' of the problem?

2, Are you using the effect on a Sprite or on a Layer?

Sorry for late reply.

No worries! I'm using it on a layer. I'll put together a little demo so you can see.

• Some questions.

You've created both BasicBlur and GaussianBlur effects.

How different they are?

Which one is more accurate and which one is CPU lighter?

And in general - what's the difference between those two?

• Is this still available? Link is dead. Thx!

• work3 you will find it in my dropbox

• Thankyou!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)