[effect] 3D Shader FX

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
High quality sound effect pack, in the following categories: Burst, Burn loop, Flame column, whoosh
  • How do i use .rar effects? The effects in the Construct 2 folder are .fx and .xml.

.rar package is compacted file like .zip you must extract it with .. winrar for example.

• Hi Gigatron,

very cool effect!

I have one question. If I open Your demo (the live demo for testing params) and adjusting Bx to 0.9 and Cx to 0.8 then it has an incorrect calculation of the picture with realy big pixels. Could You please check it, how could it be fixed?

many thanks,

vargazso

• Hi Gigatron,

is there any chance to check why the plugin calculate messed picture with the settings I wrote above? (Bx to 0.9 and Cx to 0.8) I realy want to use this cool plugin.

many thanks,

vargazso

• vargazso

The original source do this result..

Sometimes the calculation reach somme strange result due to float precision.. so try to set Bx to 0.9 and cx to 0.81 or 0.79.

If it's really a problem for you i can investigate..

Regards

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi Gigatron,

thanks for the quick answer. Could You please let me know, where can I find the original code?

(I tried to search for Sketchy / MuddyMole as its in Your code and Mr Werbad - without any success)

The project I'm working for is a designer app, where these pixelized error perspective is not a good point in front of the customers, so thats why I would like to fix this as soon as possible.

many thanks,

vargazso

• Hi Gigatron,

thanks for the quick answer. Could You please let me know, where can I find the original code?

(I tried to search for Sketchy / MuddyMole as its in Your code and Mr Werbad - without any success)

The project I'm working for is a designer app, where these pixelized error perspective is not a good point in front of the customers, so thats why I would like to fix this as soon as possible.

many thanks,

vargazso

Will send via PM a couple of glsl deform fx i have.. and then you can test all fx..

Regards

• Hello.

There is a bug when you want to put the image to the standard proportions:

Ax = 0

Ay = 0

Bx = 1

By = 0

Cx = 1

Cy = 1

Dx = 0 <--- bug

Dy = 1

If I set Dx to 0 the image disappears.

I have to put 0.0001 for it to work.

If I deselect the image then I reselect it and there Dx is at 0!

Would it be possible to fix this bug?

Thank you again and nice job!

• christ59

This is not bug but du to the math calculation with 0 , set Dx to 0.0001.

• Ok.

Thanks.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)