Pub center object, added in a new project (with test valors or real IDs) not show adds in VS2015 with W10 universal App
Tested with simple empty project, with W10 u (& W8.1 u) export, and with added reference in VS2015.
Attach a Capx
https://www.cloud.sfr.fr/?shareObject=8 ... bf1ca3acfc
Description of Capx
Simple empty project with just a "show banner" at start of layout.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Step 1 create new C2 project and add Pubcenter objetc,
- Step 2 change IDs of Pubcenter object : https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt313178.aspx
or real IDs.
- Step 3 At "start of layout" add action "show banner"
OR load the attached capx
- Step 4 Export in W10 universal or W8.1u (not minifying, it's better ?)
- Step 5 open the project in VS2015.
- Step 6 change the project properties to add the last plateform version.
First test => F5 : (test banner must load ?)
- Step 7 add a reference to Microsoft Advertising
- Step 8 change processor for x86 for compatibility and F5 to test build
With test valors the demo banner must appear but not, and with real IDs also.
Operating System and Service Pack
Construct 2 Version ID