Or Block does not always function as expected
Attach a Capx
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gg3j2vxm6lzvv ... .capx?dl=0
Description of Capx
In this demo, an or block checks conditions based on a global variable and an object instance variable. While one of the conditions of an or block is true, the event does not fire. If the second condition is true, the block will fire, but the first condition seems ignored.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Create an object (tested this with sprite in a group and Text object)
- Assign a variable to that object
- Create a global variable
- Make an or block testing the global variable and the object's variable.
- Set the global variable check to be true and the object's variable to be false.
- Run the project and observe that the event does not fire.
Event does not fire.
Event should fire.
- Chrome: YES
- FireFox: UNTESTED
- Internet Explorer: YES
Operating System and Service Pack
Construct 2 Version ID