If I put a sprite exactly on grid of "Window size" (one pixel make diference ! position object or polygon collision) outside, using snap to grid with solid behavior, only work solid and not another event with it, example: if I put solid this sprite and destroy ( or mover, or alpha or wherever) on event sheet, only work solid. Important: The polygon collision need is square, and only dont work on side that is over grid.
Attach a Capx
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzQUML ... sp=sharing
Description of Capx
Only one event, say to destroy any object when colide, does not matter side.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzQUML ... sp=sharing -image demo.
- create some objects with solid behavior and ScrollTo, all with square polygon collision (sprite1).
- put some on grid (Window Size) outside.
- create another object with 8 direction behavior (sprite2) for collide with them.
- On event Sheet put If Object2 collide with Object1, destroy Object1.
- Only Object1 outside or inside gride is destroyed.
destroy only in or out of screen and not sprite exactly on gride "Window Size".
Destroy all by all sides.
- Chrome: (YES)
- FireFox: (YES)
- NW.js: (YES)
- Internet Explorer: (YES)
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 7 Ultimate(64 bits), Service Pack 1
Construct 2 Version ID
239, but I tested in 243, and dont work too.