the new audio visualiser example capx was added on first page of the topic.
you mean the setup is simple, the math looks a bit difficult. but i love it.
Topic where we initially started the discussion.
there is no hard math there, outside the cos() sin() placements i did for 1 row of blocks. the rest is simple + , - , / , *
the long strays of numbers due to the fact i was to lazy to place the info into 1 variable, so i used the default audio.binfrequencybinat("audio",0, block.id)
"audio" <-tag of song
0 or 1 or 2 <- number order of the audio effect, in the order they are added on start of layout in audio effect order wold be 0 is first, 1 is 2nd , 2 is 3rd effect.
block.id <- order number on spawn, that is used to get the audio.beat level information at that block.id order in the song.
as you can see i made a repeat 100 loop for each row of blocks, and then picked them up based on frame, the first row is the back one when game plays, it has the default frame,
the second row is the white one mid picked by frame 1
and first one in front is the row with frame 2
then i just repeated the binfreaquency for each of it if audio.rmslevel is not equal with infinity so we dont break the game. (the infinity check is doing a sort of everytick), since infinity isn't reached unless song brakes cause of fps suddenly dropping or cpu utilization spiking.
the rest is basic rgb color set, and sizes divided by some numbers based on resulted value of the audio.frequencybinat with different analyser effects that have different FFT sizes and smoothing as you can see on start of layout.
other expressions used abs(anynegativenumber) gets turned into positive number (ie. abs(-1)=1)
hope i didnt made it more confusing for you. if you follow the Construct2 analyser effect you will see its not big difference, but the fact i dont use rms and peak level, since they are basically the same data, just with different lengths.
so frequencybinat gives u a more accurate song beat detection.
the only thing new compared with the official example, is that i added 3 analyser effects instead of one
P.S i always forget to comment the capx, when im doing something, sory for that.