[PLUGIN]Ads Mediation-Admob,Applovin,Chartboost,Unity,Vungle

0 favourites
  • Price Drop to $18

You Can Buy Best Heyzap Ads Mediation Plugin for Construct 2 here :

https://codecanyon.net/item/mobile-ads- ... e/19615021

• i dont want to use admob by heyzap i want other ads network is it possible ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • i dont want to use admob by heyzap i want other ads network is it possible ?

Yes. You can enable/disable networks in heyzap admin panel

• Hi This plugin is working mostly well for me.

But I'm having trouble with admob ads for some reason. Admob ads won't display in my game or when called from the debugger. When I try to show an ad in the debugger I get the error: 'Display Attempt Failed'. This happens for both Banner and Interstitial ads.

Everything looks fine in the debugger, all entries are green. Just the ads won't display.

Ads from all other networks display with no problems.

Do you have any insight what might cause this? This is for Android by the way.

• Hi This plugin is working mostly well for me.

But I'm having trouble with admob ads for some reason. Admob ads won't display in my game or when called from the debugger. When I try to show an ad in the debugger I get the error: 'Display Attempt Failed'. This happens for both Banner and Interstitial ads.

Everything looks fine in the debugger, all entries are green. Just the ads won't display.

Ads from all other networks display with no problems.

Do you have any insight what might cause this? This is for Android by the way.

Hi. I dont have this bug. All works fine. I enable admob on heyzap panel and i use banner/interstitial/video

This my config.xml

IOS: http://takenewgames.com/evanto/plugins/ ... config.txt

Android: http://takenewgames.com/evanto/plugins/ ... config.txt

My app for test: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... nade&hl=ru

• Hi A couple questions about your plugin.

Is there any difference between the conditions:

'On InterstitialAd Available' and 'On InterstitialAd FETCH SUCCESS'. It seems like they might do the same thing? Is there any difference between what they do exactly?

What does the condition 'On HeyZap READY' do exactly?

Also it would be useful to have conditions that check if ads are currently showing / not showing (ie can be toggled between 'is showing' / 'is not showing').

'Is Interstitial Ad Showing'

'Is VideoAd Showing'

'Is banner Ad showing'

Any chance these could be added in a future update?

• Hi A couple questions about your plugin.

Is there any difference between the conditions:

'On InterstitialAd Available' and 'On InterstitialAd FETCH SUCCESS'. It seems like they might do the same thing? Is there any difference between what they do exactly?

What does the condition 'On HeyZap READY' do exactly?

Also it would be useful to have conditions that check if ads are currently showing / not showing (ie can be toggled between 'is showing' / 'is not showing').

'Is VideoAd Showing'

'Is banner Ad showing'

Any chance these could be added in a future update?

Hey. I made all the conditions and actions that are in the SDK heyzap.

I use InterstitialAd Avalible. This is the same thing FETCH.

On HeyZap READS - if SDK ready... But now it's not working for SDK. It does not depend on me. You can not use it.

At the moment this is not in the SDK

'Is VideoAd Showing'

'Is banner Ad chow

Simply when you perform the action, show the interstitial/video/rewarded - just do any action what you need like:

On touched BTN > Show Interstitial + you action

And after On Interstitial Ad Show or Hide > do your action

• build fail with intel xdk

• build fail with intel xdk

use Cocoon.io

* Include Cocoon.io compilation config for IOS and Android

• I use InterstitialAd Avalible. This is the same thing FETCH.

You mean 'On InterstitialAd Available' is the same as 'On InterstitialAd FETCH SUCCESS' right?

I made all the conditions and actions that are in the SDK heyzap.

Which HeyZap SDK does your plugin use ?

• >

> I use InterstitialAd Avalible. This is the same thing FETCH.

>

>

You mean 'On InterstitialAd Available' is the same as 'On InterstitialAd FETCH SUCCESS' right?

>

> I made all the conditions and actions that are in the SDK heyzap.

>

>

Which HeyZap SDK does your plugin use ?

yes.'On InterstitialAd Available'

SDK9

• SDK9

So the 'Test Devices' setting in HeyZap > Publisher Settings is supported in your plugin?

• Id like to compare notes with other people using this plugin.

Hey gametrick , matrixreal , (and anyone else) how are you guys going with this plugin? Are you having any problems with it?

Do the conditions like: 'On InterstitialAd HIDE' trigger for you?

Also, do you guys have problems with any of the ad networks? Im having trouble with AdMob, but in my case I think it may not be the plugin, rather it could be a problem with my AdMob account.

Interested to hear your experiences so far.

• Haven't tried it yet

• I just got this plugin today. Really straight forward to use, I'm using Unity, Vungle and Admob ads for both Video and Rewarded ads, using the documentation and example capx it's really simple to add to your game, exported to iOS with Cocoon and everything works great. Great job with this plugin.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)