[PLUGIN] Spilgames HTML5 Game API

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Yeah, works fine on the PC, and iOS and Android through CocoonJS.

I've sold this game to another publisher and they didn't have any issues with sound.

• PixelRebirth, thank you so much for this! You've helped a confused guy along. Haha soon will be fingers crossing time!

• PixelRebirth, I'm not sure what else to do with the audio. What do you think about the bottom Gameplay error? After pressing the branding logo, when returning to the game it freezes?

• ArcadEd

About your audio problem, I used only Set Silent/Not Silent and it pass QA.

• matthewhxq that is how I had it the first time I failed, so I added the volume control, and it still failed.

• I just tried to open links using a browser object and it's not working to. Game freezes after opening new window, so I think it's not a spilgames plugin problem.

• IF this is actually a C2 bug, has anyone reported it in the bugs forum?

• OK, the freeze up only happens with More Games on mobile devices (Tested on ipad mini and nexus 7). All others work like logo.

Confirmed the audio issue on my ipad mini. I'm going to remove music all together from the game and see if that helps at all.

PixelRebirth anything you can think of why the "more_games" action isn't working like the others? Works fine on PC browser, but on 2 mobile browsers I tested it just locks the game as soon as it's called.

• OK, the freeze up only happens with More Games on mobile devices (Tested on ipad mini and nexus 7). All others work like logo.

Confirmed the audio issue on my ipad mini. I'm going to remove music all together from the game and see if that helps at all.

<div class="self-ref">@Pixelrebirth</div> anything you can think of why the "more_games" action isn't working like the others? Works fine on PC browser, but on 2 mobile browsers I tested it just locks the game as soon as it's called.

It's all the same regardless which link you open with the plugin. There's nothing special about "more_games".

I guess it is possible that there is something on the API side that behaves differently with the "more_games"-link. But I'd still lean towards an issue with Construct 2 or the events being used. Which C2 release are you using by the way? I can't seem to reproduce this behavior in r163.

• Can anyone help me with this 'Splash screen' stuff ?? I have understood everything except this one (in terms of integrating it).

• For some reason, it is not letting me install it.

• I got this:

"Splash Screen

Splash Screen link is being opened in a new window. Link should open in a new tab." from QA.

Anyone having this problem?

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • For future reference - you cannot have any kind of delay to open new tab - otherwise it will open in new window instead.

• Hi,

I've used the plugin to load the API and show and ad, plus have the logo load and "more games" linkage.

I couldn't get the plugin to do the splash screen- I need the api to get my game id and I don't know if the plugin supports that.

So I did the game id and the splash screen api in my game index.html.

It ticked every box in the test tool.

BUT

It failed submission because it's loading the API twice.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I've tried removing the loadAPI bit from the index but then it doesn't get the ID

Does anyone know how I can move this bit into the runtime script or the spilapi.js or something?!

<script type="text/javascript">

var SpilData = {

id: '57674**********1967' // You receive this value from Spil Games

};

//load the api before displaying the splash screen

GameAPI.loadAPI(function(apiInstance){

//all the displaySplashScreen method with the callback as a parameter

apiInstance.Branding.displaySplashScreen(continueGame);

}, SpilData);

//the callback method creates the game's main menu

function continueGame(){

// display game menu

};

</script>

• I should be able to release a new version of the plugin this week that will support the new splash screen and ID. Thank you for your patience!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)