Whilst you're floating around on the forum, firstly I just wanted to thank you for the marvellous work you've done with Clay.io. I've found it nice and easy to integrate, and its improved my game to no end.
The one problem I did encounter was none of the audio worked when the clay hosted game was viewed on an iOS device (such as ipad, or iPod touch). After a few days of banging my head against walls and shouting at strangers, I managed to discover what the problem is; when the project is exported from C2 as a Chrome file it only includes .ogg audio files, and none of the m4a audio files. As soon as I added the m4a files into the exported media file manually, the audio started working perfectly (though i don't know if this will cause issues if i was to export from clay to the Chrome store with the m4a audio files included).
It might be worth checking into this more, or making mention on the clay.io tutorial, as it could save other users with ios devices a lot of head scratching.
Anyway, keep up the jolly good work, and thanks for giving Board Horde such a nice rating.