[Plugin] 3D Starfield

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • remy-jay

I will fix this in a minute ..... Ok was done;

download plugin at the first post of this topic.

Have fun

Gigatron, that did the trick -- thanks!

• Wenutz

Here is the .capx converted for r206.

You should search how to open newer .capx in older versions as the process is very easy and has been covered in numerous previous threads

Ok, i know there is a bunch of resources on how to install plugins, but i cant intall this one the, 3D starfield plugin!

• 4ror just delete capx from 3dstarfield folder. Then just copy that folder to Construct 2 plugin folder. That is it

Ok what? I downloaded the capx, and so far I don't know what else to do. Cause all the plug ins I've done so far are not working. I dragged the file to the C2 window, but the installing window never came, what's wrong?

• Here is the drawer structure of Construct2.

Program Files/Construct2/exporters/html5/plugins

all plugins are inside plugins drawer.. you must copy entire file inside.

• > 4ror just delete capx from 3dstarfield folder. Then just copy that folder to Construct 2 plugin folder. That is it

>

Ok what? I downloaded the capx, and so far I don't know what else to do. Cause all the plug ins I've done so far are not working. I dragged the file to the C2 window, but the installing window never came, what's wrong?

Only .c2addon files can be drag and dropped onto the C2 Layout to install.

Gigatron's plugin is in a .rar archive, which means a program such as Winrar is needed to unpack it.

Extract the folder from inside the .rar to the path "Program Files/Construct2/exporters/html5/plugins" as mentioned by Gigatron.

• Potato23 Extract file copy it and go to

C:\Program Files\Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins All plugins should be here

C:\Program Files\Construct 2\exporters\html5\behaviors All the behaviours should be in this folder

C:\Program Files\Construct 2\effects All the Effects file should be in this folder

• Potato23 Extract file copy it and go to

C:\Program Files\Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins All plugins should be here

C:\Program Files\Construct 2\exporters\html5\behaviors All the behaviours should be in this folder

C:\Program Files\Construct 2\effects All the Effects file should be in this folder

I understand now, but how do I extract?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Potato23

Did you read my post?

As I said, you will need Winrar to unpack. Google it and download/install.

Place Gigatron .rar file in 'Plugins' folder.

After that, you can press right mouse on gigatron file and select 'Extract here'.

That should be all you need to do.

Launch C2 and test.

• Potato23

Did you read my post?

As I said, you will need Winrar to unpack. Google it and download/install.

Place Gigatron .rar file in 'Plugins' folder.

After that, you can press right mouse on gigatron file and select 'Extract here'.

That should be all you need to do.

Launch C2 and test.

I did see your post and I did google it, except all of these sites don't look promising and safe.

• Try windows extractor

• If i have the 3D Starfield plugin installed can i make a game like wolfenstein 3D ?

If i can then how to make so that the player can turn around and move ?

• It's very used !

• If i have the 3D Starfield plugin installed can i make a game like wolfenstein 3D ?

If i can then how to make so that the player can turn around and move ?

Sorry you can't do that..... your request is different of this plugin..

• Hello, ereryboby, specially, Gigatron!

Congratulations for this "amazing plugin"!

I'm having a trouble with it, unfurnately... when a run the game, in my smartphone (android), the display shows a "yellow layout"... the stars are there... moving...but the background it's totally "yellow".... Did you ever see that? What do you think about this?

Thanks for any help!

• Hello, ereryboby, specially, Gigatron!

Congratulations for this "amazing plugin"!

I'm having a trouble with it, unfurnately... when a run the game, in my smartphone (android), the display shows a "yellow layout"... the stars are there... moving...but the background it's totally "yellow".... Did you ever see that? What do you think about this?

Thanks for any help!

Seuzegamer

Thank you very much,

Technically this plugin fill screen every frame with black color and draw Dots ; Don't know why the screen is yellow;

Is your layout color yellow ?

I have no device now but, i am waiting Galaxy S7 .. after that i will try on.

For now you can try 3d Starfield shape..

Demo:

http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/plugin/3dshape/

plugin ;

http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/plugin/3dshape.rar

webgl with sprite, to 3D you must just set x and y speed to 0; and Z speed to what you want ..

regards;

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)