Image upload

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
You can upload screenshots and photos to your server very easily.
  • Help solve the problem. I'm making a game that can be modified.

The game will check the folders located in its directory. Doing script checking is not a problem for me. And I can implement the write and read logic.

I have a problem with loading new images.

For example, a player wants a new monster to appear in the game. There are images of his animation and state of rest.

How would an active application be able to load images into itself and play them when needed?

If you look at the sprite, then you can load it only through the "by link" action. This will load the image in a specific animation frame, which is not appropriate, because I cannot know in advance how many mods the player wants to use.

There was a trick using "Canvas" but it seems like it puts a lot of memory pressure. and also does not allow you to work with animations.

I think maybe partially.

Help me find a solution, I want to be able to load as many images and animations into the final application as I like.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I apologize in advance, I don't understand it, I posted the topic here in addons, or it was moved. Once again I apologize.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)