Airconsole controller maker

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Small pixel icons for the 3 most popular controller types.
  • X3M Pm'd you

• ishmaelmoreno Turns out that you're using the Airconsole plugin inside your controller , I'm I right ?

The code that causes that error is located inside the Airconsole plugin made by

// We allow multiple object properties to be received, should work with the actual controller generator
              self.ac_message_keys_count = 0;
              $.each(data, function ()  {
                self.ac_message_keys_count++;
              });
              if (data.key && self.ac_message_keys_count === 1) { // Just for the sake of backward compatibility... Flagged the condition as deprecated TODO remove me
                self.runtime.trigger(cr.plugins_.AirConsole.prototype.cnds.OnMessageKey, self);
              }
              else if (self.ac_message_keys_count > 0) {
                // Do not work this out yet, just save data and we'll work that later if the user wants the keys-values dictionary
                self.ac_message_keys = data;
                self.runtime.trigger(cr.plugins_.AirConsole.prototype.cnds.OnNewMessageKey, self);
                self.runtime.trigger(cr.plugins_.AirConsole.prototype.cnds.OnNewMessageKeyIs, self);
                self.runtime.trigger(cr.plugins_.AirConsole.prototype.cnds.OnNewMessageKeyContains, self);
              }
    [/code:c3c72r20]

What you can do right now is delete that portion of code or comment the whole block with /* */ and try exporting the game again.
    From line [b]112 [/b]to line [b]126[/b]
  • I wouldn't delete up to 126 for testing, just comment out lines 114, 115, 116. Give me 2 minutes, I'll push a test version on my git

• ishmaelmoreno

Give a shot at the hotfix I just sent online: https://github.com/Psychokiller1888/air ... construct2

• X3M just tried what you suggested and it appears to work fine now didn't realize i added the airconsole plugin by accident for the controller. *Hopefully nothing else happens* Psychokiller1888 shall check it out now

*̶U̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶*̶ ̶@̶P̶s̶y̶c̶h̶o̶k̶i̶l̶l̶e̶r̶1̶8̶8̶8̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶t̶f̶i̶x̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶e̶.̶ Thank you both for the hotfix

Psychokiller1888 with the hotfix installed sadly the controller gets stuck on the Airconsole loading screen. When i reverted back to version 1.4.8 it worked normal

• I have the same problem regarding the screen resolution. My knowledge when editing code manually are very basic and I can not find a solution. In Android everything seems to work perfectly, but on iPhone I have been communicated from the development department of AirConsole, that there is the problem when adjusting the screen. I have tried a thousand ways to solve it and I do not get it. Currently the controller I am developing has set the screen adjustment mode to "Scale Outer". The orientation is established in "Landscape".

I use the "Browser" plugin to order the "Fullscreen" action at the beginning of the layout.

Can anyone help me get the screen fit on iphone please?

Thank you.

• I can confirm this. As I have experimented with this the controller works perfectly on android but on iOS it scales weirdly sometimes. On the iphone it scales correctly sometimes and sometimes not and on the iPad it only shows 50% if the controller everytime.

I use letterbox scale in C2.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Anonnymitet amariscal Does the default controller.html provided by Airconsole work perfectly on iOS devices?

• X3M Yes that one scales correctly on the iphone and ipad

• Anonnymitet Can you replace the <head> tag with:

<head>
    <meta name="viewport" content="user-scalable=no, width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0"/>
    [/code:2dmre7o1]
    Inside your controller.html and test again?
    Tell me if it works or not so that I make adjustments.
  • Thank you for the quick response. I've tested it and it didn't change anything. Still perfect on android but only 50% visible on the ipad

• This is some kind of problem related solely to iPhone. I do not have iPhone, but when I send my project to check the AirConsole department, they told me they found this error when playing from iPhone. Please, anyone with iPhone could try the next capx I created ?. Maybe using this method center the screen.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/rvk8z5

• Unfortunately I don't have an iOS device to troubleshoot the problem. Maybe this bug is related somehow :

I can only determine whether the bug is from my plugin if I get a comparison of two projects : one without the plugin and the other with it.

I would also recommend posting screenshots of your devices so I can see how the canvas is scaled.

• ishmaelmoreno

I just exported our game to test on AC, and it works without problem for me. Are you sure it's not a cache issue?

• Has anyone tried the capx of the driver I sent? Is it shown in full screen on iPhone? Psychokiller1888 Ustes shows an image of AirConsole Simulator. Have you tried your iPhone driver? Do you have iPhone screen capture? I do not think it's a cache issue. It's something more technical.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)