A prebuilt version of electron ready for Construct 2 games
Latest : 1.8.1
Construct 2 preview
Even if you don’t use any Action, Condition or Expressions from the plugin, you HAVE TO add it to your project in order to make it work.
- Open Construct 2 > File > Preferences > Preview > Custom Browser
- Set the path to the custom browser to the electron-prebuilt.exe file where you installed it previously
- Click OK
- Download the precompiled Electron version of your choice release page.
- Extract the zip containing the Electron precompiled wherever you want. (Ex: Electron_Folder)
- Kongregate (HTML will not work)exporter. Export to
- Scirra Arcade (HTML will not work) exporter. Download and extract to
- Run your game by launching Electron_Folder/electron-prebuilt.exe
The page can't load, I have a blank page telling me that I am unathorized
Use preview on LAN. Localhost doesn't work.