Scirra GAMES website

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily generate many levels from a set of pre-built scenes (Construct 3 template)
  • Hi guys,

I was planing to build some nice website for games created with construct but don't really have enough time now. But instead I've manage to set up page on ning.com. Have a look and sigh up. It would be great if you could create your profiles and add games. Game need to be hosted somewhere else but you can add screen shots, movies and descriptions without any problems. Web site is simple but it works for now. I hope it will be a good place to gather all the productions and be able to easy navigate between them.

Hope to see you all there soon. Cheers!

http://scirra.ning.com/

• The beginning for Construct games website, good luck with it, love to see it fully operational.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Good work on that site so far Maciej!

But shouldn't you give it a different title? Like it's designed now simply saying "scirra" at the top makes it look like it was part of or at least directly affiliated with scirra.com.

• Cheers,

Ye, good idea. Will try to chane logo into something like: "Scirra Games", "Scirra Games Database" or something like that. If you have any ideas please let me know.

• Very good move--hopefully this will get people interested in Construct (and the games made with it, of course). Ning was a spectacular choice, as well. It's easy to navigate, which should help with the whole distribution/visibility of everyone's creations.

Goodness, I'm so pumped--I signed up the other day.

• Good idea, it has a good interface and easy to navigate. Try to get more people.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)