Game Website Idea

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hi, this is my first time posting anything on a forum. I have just recently started making games and I am a newbie at it. I have had a idea for a little while and wanted to get peoples opinions on it and wanted to see if people would be interested in joining. I was going to start a website with a arcade where game making hobbyists could join and become a admin and help in the creation of the website and the games for the arcade. Members could discuss game ideas and bring them to life with Construct 2 and collaborate with me to just make a fun place for new gamers and hobbyists to hangout online. anyways I'm not sure if I'm getting my idea across properly. So just post some questions and start a discussion on it and i'll do my best to explain it better.

Thanks

• dwesley

Hi, this is my first time posting anything on a forum. I have just recently started making games and I am a newbie at it. I have had a idea for a little while and wanted to get peoples opinions on it and wanted to see if people would be interested in joining. I was going to start a website with a arcade where game making hobbyists could join and become a admin and help in the creation of the website and the games for the arcade. Members could discuss game ideas and bring them to life with Construct 2 and collaborate with me to just make a fun place for new gamers and hobbyists to hangout online. anyways I'm not sure if I'm getting my idea across properly. So just post some questions and start a discussion on it and i'll do my best to explain it better.

Thanks

I don't see how your idea is in any way better than that which is currently available here.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • dwesley

> Hi, this is my first time posting anything on a forum. I have just recently started making games and I am a newbie at it. I have had a idea for a little while and wanted to get peoples opinions on it and wanted to see if people would be interested in joining. I was going to start a website with a arcade where game making hobbyists could join and become a admin and help in the creation of the website and the games for the arcade. Members could discuss game ideas and bring them to life with Construct 2 and collaborate with me to just make a fun place for new gamers and hobbyists to hangout online. anyways I'm not sure if I'm getting my idea across properly. So just post some questions and start a discussion on it and i'll do my best to explain it better.

>

> Thanks

>

I don't see how your idea is in any way better than that which is currently available here.

Sorry. I never meant it was better then what is available here. The site would be different in ways. There wouldn't just be construct 2 games but games made from other software too. And the idea was to start out with simple games in a online arcade and expand to more complicated games. And release original titles under the website.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)